Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MaxiSys 908CV poor Vehicle Coverage
MaxiSys 908CV poor Vehicle Coverage

935 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2021-11-23 12:40:07

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2021-11-23 12:40:07
    Dear Autel Tech Support,

I'm a Maintenance Manager, and I'm basically an Automobile Engineer and Certified Diagnostic Technician (CDT). My job is to manage the fleet Maintenance Operations of my company's branches across four Middle East countries: Kuwait, Saudi, UAE and Oman.

I recently bought two MaxiSys CVs for my Kuwait and Oman branch. I have also ordered two MaxiSys CVs for my company's Dubai branch and Saudi branch.  I ordered the MaxiSys CV only after testing other MaxiSys products for cars. Because at that time the local dealer did not have the CV model. But the MaxiSys CV does not even have the connectivity of the models used in cars.

When I used MaxiSys CV, I realized that it was just an error code reader.

For example, the MTU brand is the engine used in most construction equipment. Similarly, the ZF transmission is generally used in most commercial vehicles. A description of MTU and ZF is provided in the PDF file "MaxiSys CV" under the title "Brochure / Training" at the link "https://www.auteltech.com/download.jhtml". Believing that, I bought two MaxiSys CV diagnostic tools and ordered two new pieces.

But despite trying to connect in every way, your diagnostic tool did not respond to the above MTU engines or ZF transmissions (for ZF, I also tried with K-Line).

What's more, the clutch learning process of the Mercedes-Benz truck (model 933.171), which is very common model in the middle east, cannot be done. The clutch Learning Process menu does not even have a Mercedes Benz icon. When we entered the VIN number manually, 'The Selected Model is not Supported' is displayed after processing. When diagnosed after changing the clutch of the above Mercedes truck, the error code indicates "Clutch position: below minimum learned value". The same error code is displayed on the truck's onboard diagnostics display. Do we need to spend so much to buy a MaxiSys CV to know the same description that is shown on the truck's OnBoard Diagnostics display(INS)?

When newly purchased, in the CV Diagnostics app, in the CV brand menu, all the tabs (Truck, Light Duty, Bus, Construction, Agricultural Machinery, Trailer, Special Vehicle) had HD OBD options. However, after the update, the HD OBD options disappeared from the other tabs and remained on the ‘Truck tab’ only. Also, the 'Agricultural Machinery' tab is missing.

That too is not enough, Maxi PC Suite application does not connect to PC or IOS. Even in such silly things it is often difficult.

When we went to the local dealer with these problems they were not ready for any kind of support.

I do not think Autel developers have taken the R&D of the MaxiSys CV seriously. I urge you to pay attention to the CV as well as your other product for the cars. You need to pay more attention to the Mercedes trucks and Construction equipment.  I doubt you think the commercial vehicle is just a chassis.

I now feel guilty for purchasing your product at such a high cost.

I urge you to guide me in the things ahead. Or the two MaxiSys CV diagnostic tools I bought will remain on display in my workshop. I'm not sure what to do with the two newly ordered tools.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions and support.

Your swift response will be appreciated. 

Thanks and Regards
  Total1 Pages